Trainings & Mentorship
2018 Teacher Training’s
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica, (No local trainings at this time)
If you are looking for a 14-day 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Costa Rica Immersion, you have landed in the right place.
Join Yogi Aaron and Danni Pomplun for an intensive 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in paradise at Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa.
This two week yoga teacher training is for you if:
- You do not have much time.
- You would like to have the experience of a yoga immersion.
- You want to be a yoga teacher.
- You want to fully immerse for two weeks in yoga.
- You want to live a healthy lifestyle for two weeks.
- Be surrounded by a community of people who are fully invested in you and your well being.
The daily routine of meditation and yoga, combined with being in the Tropics and eating fresh food does wonders for the body, mind, and spirit. You will leave this two-week immersion full of energy and a sense of renewed vision for your life.
IN YOUR 14-DAY 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Get away from the turbulence and distractions of your daily life and give yourself the time, space and focus to deepen your practice.
- Expand your knowledge and accelerate your learning.
- Develop a strong foundational practice in yoga.
- Have a clearer direction of your life path.
- Leave with some great sequences to teach and with which to cultivate a personal asana practice.
- Develop a daily meditation practice.
- Learn how to teach within the limitations of your students.
- Learn how to teach multilevel classes.
- Have knowledge of and know how to teach yoga safely.
- Fully immerse in an authentic Himalayan Yoga tradition.
- Develop a deep appreciation of how rich this yoga tradition is.
- You’ll practice all of these skills directly in classes you lead during your training at the Blue Osa.
- Leave here taking the next step in your yogic life with greater excellence and with clearer vision.
|Costa Rica Dates||Reserve your spot|
|April 28 to May 12, 2018||Buy Now|
|September 29 to October 13, 2018||Buy Now|
Time Activity 5AM – 6AM Morning Meditation 6AM – 7AM Breakfast 7:30AM – 10:30AM Practice 10:30AM – 1:30PM Lunch and Free time 1:30PM – 5:30PM Training 6:30PM – 7:30PM Dinner
You have 3 lodging options:
1. Triple Occupancy @ $2890*
2. Double Occupancy @ $3390*
3. Single Occupancy @ $4890*
Ready to register?
Feel a deeper connection to your strengths and offerings as a teacher. For new teachers, I offer an 8-week series that will help you take your seat and hold space for your students. We will dive into the art of creating potent sequences, and building playlists that deepen the experience for students. You will also learn how to confidently teach bigger classes.
2 in-person coaching sessions
4 bi-weekly follow-up calls to provide support that will help you work through any struggles you experience along the path
Assist Danni Pomplun in his weekly classes (1-2 classes each week)
Your Cost: $500